Plasma MID S is first developed with a unique anatomical last, an exclusive overlap design, and self-locking lacing for optimum out-of-the-box fit and performance. To perfect the fit, C.A.S. unique patented technology allows a complete in-store fit customization through thermo-molding of the internal footbed and upper, delivering a precise fit with zero break-in time. This customization provides hikers with unparalleled comfort, arch support, heel hold and a blister-fee experience on the trail. Gore-Tex® lining provides waterproofness and breathability, while the exclusive outsole with Vibram® Megagrip compound ensures traction and grip on all terrain.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip™ compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking