The Storm EVO can be used during ski mountaineering outings in the Alps even in difficult weather conditions. Also ideal when tackling winter climbs or challenging ice falls.
Made entirely of waterproof fabric with a membrane and DWR treatment that assures a 20,000 mm water column and 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability.
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof jacket.
- Hood suitable for use with helmet, with adjustment on front and back.
- Rigid visor.
- Two front pockets with waterproof zips, designed for use with harness.
- Waterproof flap under zip.
- Inside mesh pocket for skins.
- Velcro wrist closures.
- Reflective detailing on back.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of jacket.