Pant made with two fabrics to ensure protection and warmth where needed. Waterproof fabric with a 20,000 mm water column and 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability is used on the upper back, lower legs and knees. The rest of the pant is made with a highly wind-resistant ripstop fabric with DWR outside and fleece on the inside.
- Button fly.
- Belt loops and Velcro for adjustment at waist.
- Removable adjustable suspenders.
- Two front zippered pockets.
- Front zippered pocket positioned low for use with harness.
- Inside pocket for avalanche transceiver.
- Side zips with double sliders for increased breathability.
- Zip at bottom with gaiter.
- Breathable internal gaiter.
- Cordura® insert at bottom of leg for protection against ski edges.