This jacket will keep you completely dry and help you maintain a constant body temperature when it starts to rain or snow or turns cold. It was developed and tested by mountaineer Ueli Steck on his most challenging climbs. Made from extremely lightweight 2.5-layer 100% nylon fabric, 50g per square meter, with a 20,000mm water column and 20,000g/m2/24h breathability. The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the jacket. Made with waterproof YKK® zippers. The tape used for sealing the seams is 15mm for improved breathability and lighter weight.
- Hood with rigid visor and wind seal around face, adjustable with a draw cord in back.
- Waterproof YKK® zipper in front with 3mm chain for lighter weight.
- Waterproof zipper flap with zip garage.
- Chest pocket with waterproof YKK® zipper that can be used as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Chest strap with botton to limit opening when the zipper is open.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom.
- Adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs.
- Karpos wordmark on back of left shoulder and logo on right sleeve.