Rip laps and bag peaks, these freeride boots go from groomers to big-mountain tours with ease. GripWalk® soles and the Powerlock Spyne mechanism provide traction and range of motion when in walk mode, and the highly customizable, heat-mouldable shell and lining provide the perfect fit. Light and efficient when climbing, and responsive and aggressive when cinched down, these boots are a great option for any freeride skier looking for a single boot that does it all.
- Powerlite polyurethane shell transfers power to your skis.
- Softer TPU instep for easy entry and exit.
- Pebax cuff provides consistent stiffness across a range of temperatures.
- Shell and PrecisionFit Pro Tour liner can be thermo-moulded for personalized performance.
- Powerlock Spyne mechanism provides 7 degrees of forward lean adjustability.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles and wide cuff strap secure your foot in a snug fit.
- GripWalk soles allow nearly-normal walking with a rockered design.